The Mendenhall Clan

The Mendenhall Clan

Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Birthday!

My birthday was February 16, last Monday. I turned 27 and Sterling likes to make fun if me because for the next 4 whole months I am older then him. Trust me he doesn't let me forget it.

This is what I woke up to from the sweetest hubby ever.....
The morning was relaxing and my sister Adrienne came over for lunch. That day ended up also being Presidents Day. My mom had the day off, Adrienne doesn't go to school on Mondays, Dad still doesn't have a job and Mondays are my day off. So all 4 of us went to see....
It was really good! Dad even laughed!

Then Sterling's family wanted to take me out to dinner. We headed over the mountain to Anaheim Hills to eat at.....
YUMMY!!! Dinner was very good and so was the brownie Sunday dessert!


Then that Friday was the only night that the whole "Carver" clan could get together! I picked the best place to eat that night!

Who doesn't love Malibu Chicken and the salad bar?!?!
Saturday night was the Co-Ed Baby Shower/Birthday Party. More on that to come.
So basically I had a pretty fun birthday week. That's how we roll!

No comments: