The Mendenhall Clan

The Mendenhall Clan

Wednesday, February 25, 2009

32 Weeks

Check me out! This is what BabyCenter.com says about this week....

By now, your baby weighs 3.75 pounds and is about 16.7 inches long, taking up a lot of space in your uterus. You're gaining about a pound a week and roughly half of that goes right to your baby. In fact, she'll gain a third to half of her birth weight during the next 7 weeks as she fattens up for survival outside the womb. She now has toenails, fingernails, and real hair (or at least respectable peach fuzz). Her skin is becoming soft and smooth as she plumps up in preparation for birth.

I have been feeling OK lately. I am getting more and more uncomfortable just in general. Heartburn sucks and I have started eating less at a time but more often. Other then that I am doing well. Sterling is getting impatient. He says that 9 (actually 10) months takes a long time but he is excited to meet our son. So am I!

So I have had 2 friends have their babies! Joselyn had her son, Gibson, last Tuesday, the day after my birthday. He is so cute and Congrats Jo and Ryan! Hoku had her daughter, Téalohi, this morning. Again Congrats Hoku and Jer! I am so excited to meet both cute kids as soon as possible. It has been very fun to have friends pregnant the same time as me. Now we can have play dates!



No comments: