I went to the doctor today and I am officially excited! I am 34 weeks as of yesterday, Sunday March 8. My doctor told me today that I am 1/2 centimeter dilated and I am softening. ( I don't want to be to detailed!) He is still head down and ready to join us! My doctor also told me that I should stay away from the carbs and sugar because she doesn't want to have a 10 lbs. baby. Just the things I want to eat. I asked her if she thinks I will deliver early and she said probably. Who really knows but I am ok with early! I am getting more uncomfortable by the day. Heart burn is better but my skin stretching is itching and burning. I also came down with a head cold. Stuffy nose, nasty cough, and very tired. If I wasn't 8 and 1/2 months pregnant I wouldn't be so angry about being sick. I have been doing a lot of sleeping and relaxing while still trying to get all my son's things ready for him to be here. Now after hearing the new today he is going to be here before we know it, early or not. I have been so lucky to have such a "text book" pregnancy. No complications, no worries at least not yet. Thank you to everyone who has kept us in their prayers and thoughts. We have been so blessed and lucky to be able to bring our little boy into this world with such love and support from everyone around us.
Jaxson Dean Mendenhall everyone is so looking forward to meeting you. Your grandparents, great-grandparents, aunts, uncles, second cousins and most of all your Mom and Dad. Please be patient with us. We have no idea what we are getting into but are looking forward to learning with you.
3 comments:
wow dialated already??? thats amazing! i think i met you right around 34-36 weeks...( when I was that far along) remember how EXHAUSTED i was?? bleh!!! but like everyone is probably saying..ENJOY IT NOW!! rest NOW!!
yay for progressing! It will be so fun, whenever it is that he gets here. So exciting! I get to see my Dr. tomorrow so we'll get updates then. Did I hear that you had a shower recently? I hope you guys got spoiled! I'll be in town the end of the month so hopefully I can see you!
That is exciting! Good luck. Cute name:)
Post a Comment