Yes you guessed it!! WE ARE EXPECTING!!!!
We just went to the doctor today and saw the little one and it's heartbeat!!! So freakin cute! The doctor said I am 7 weeks and 3 days along! And my due date is April 19th, 2009!
This has been a really hard secret to keep. And I apologize to the ones I had to lie to. But it is our first so every precaution has been taken!
Sterling and I are extremely excited! Especially because we have 4 people we know expecting too! We are the first grand kids on the Caver side and on the Mendenhall side so we have been getting the pressure for a while now! We will make both grandparents Great grandparents! And Sterling's great grandmother is still alive and that is just so cool!
Thank you to everyone for all your thoughts and prayers! We really appreciate them! This baby is a blessing and is a step in our life that we are so thrilled for!

6 comments:
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!! this TOTALLY ROCKS!!! Congratulations!!
I hope its girl to continue the Reeve female domination - I forgive you for lying to us
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH too! oh i couldn't be happier. that is fantastic. go ahead name it erica or eric.
love you guys!
oh i just re read that carefully! pardon my french (mom) but you are a damn good liar!
Yeah!!! You've got a little alien!! Your due date is a day after my B-Day..perhaps it'll come a day early! :) We are so excited for you. You can always call me with any questions since I'm only a few weeks ahead of you. I hope you're feeling well and that it's not making you too sick. Congrats again!
hey its katie!! congratulations that is so amazing :) ill babysit whenever you need me i wuuuuv babies!
YAY!!! Congratulations Claire :) I am so excited for you two. Wish we still lived in Cali so we could have the little ones play! Hope you are feeling okay. Enjoy it all!
Post a Comment