Yes here are more pictures! Went to the doctor today and took my lil sis Adrienne with me. I didn't even know that they were going to do another ultrasound but how lucky were we?!?! Sterling was bummed he was not able to go but work happens right? The doctor said that the little fetus looks really good. The heart beat was strong and it had grown a lot. We are right on track for my due date still and I haven't gained any weight yet! (thank goodness!)
Here is a profile picture
And here is the front. You can see it's hands and feet!!! Simply Amazing. Its head is still bigger compared to the body but that's normal.
1 comment:
How exciting! You got another ultrasound. It is so much fun to get to see the little one huh? Thanks again for making time for us in Cali. I hope you and Sterling find your perfect house...soon :)
Post a Comment