Then we jetted of to the Spectrum in Irvine to see this.....
We wanted to see it in the IMAX but it was sold out. It was a great movie and we both enjoyed it.Sterling was really sweet and gave this to me.....
It's the biggest Harvey Seatbelt Bag!! I Love it!!!!
I bought him this......

It is a speedometer for his new street legal Dirt Bike.
Yeah I know for a 5 year anniversary maybe we should have done something a little more exciting but we decided that at this time in our life we have more important things to worry about. Also we have many more years to come to celebrate BIG!!!
I love Sterling more than life. He is my other half. And as they say sometimes it feels like 15 years and other times it feels like just yesterday we started dating. He loves me for me and keeps me on my toes. He is the most wonderful hubby and I cherish his love and understanding. I look forward to many more fun memories with him. - Claire
I love Claire to death. She is absolutely the greatest person I have ever met. She is so loving and caring to me, her family, and all of her friends. She has taught me more about life than I ever knew I could know. I look forward to every day I get to spend time and make memories together. Everyday just gets better and better. - Sterling
2 comments:
ohhh cute! i have good feelings about your 5th year together...probably because you kicked it off right at in and out burger. so jealous!
awww you two are just so adorable!!!
Post a Comment