The first question everyone asks me is "how are you feeling?"
My answer is "I am feeling great!" For me getting pregnant is the hard part but once I am pregnant I do just fine. My biggest complaint is the bathroom trips, durning the day and especially at night. Other then that I am doing great.
I am 24 weeks today and Sterling owes me a belly picture. I have taken all the pictures myself so far. People say that you are not on top of it with the second like you are with the first. They are right unfortunately. I really tried to be good and I still have time to be better.
At this point the baby is the size of a grapefruit. She kicks and moves but doesn't hurt too bad yet. I know she is going to get stronger as she gets bigger. I have to go do the glucose test soon. I don't look forward to drinking that nasty drink. I have gained less then 10 lbs so far and I am ok with that, I think my doctor is too. She only wants me to gain 20 lbs total this time. I only gained 28 with Jaxson so we will see!
As far as Jaxson understanding that he has a baby sister coming, I don't think he gets it totally. He asks questions like when I am scratching my belly he will ask "what is baby sister doing?" But he doesn't get that there will be a crying baby coming home to his house eventually. I try telling him about his friends that have little siblings and that he will have a little sister too but he doesn't seem to care much. He is a great helper tho. He loves to be in the kitchen with me and anything I ask him to do or get for me he usually does.
Jaxson will be 4 April 11 and I am starting to plan his birthday party. I think it will be a fireman theme. I think we are going to tour the local fire station and then head to a park close by after for presents and cupcakes. I am excited about it.
If you have any other questions text or comment or email me.
1 comment:
Sounds like things are moving along :) I cant wait for May!!!
Post a Comment