I am officially over being pregnant. But I am not quite ready for her to be here yet. I have every ailment under the sun I feel like. But it will all be worth it when she is here.
I went to the doctor last Thursday (3/21/13) and I got the best news ever! I am being induced on May 22. YIPEEEE!!!! My doctor is going on vacation and wants to make sure she is at my delivery. I am beyond excited!!! There is a light at the end of the tunnel! The funny part about this is that May 22 is Adrienne's due date! So we could have our babies very close together.
We have decided on a name. Her name will be Lennox, with no middle name. I guess it is a family tradition in the Carver and Reeve family to not give girls middle names because when they get married their maiden name will become their middle name. And it was hard enough to agree on one name let alone two.
All in all I am feeling ok. I have kept my weight under control and try to take it easy as often as I can. On my days off I do a whole lot of nothing. But I am suffering from heart burn, leg cramps, I am anemic and the lovely hemroids. (Sorry if that was TMI)
Her room is coming together and the baby shower is in the planning phase. We are very excited for her to join our family. I don't think Jaxson quite understands what having a baby sister really entails but he hugs my belly with out being prompted and tells everyone that he is going to have a baby sister and what her name is.
Till next time....

No comments:
Post a Comment