The Mendenhall Clan

The Mendenhall Clan

Thursday, January 31, 2013

January 2013

There is nothing on tv tonight so i thought i would blog

the only pics i take any more are with my phone. (i dont even know where my camera is located at this moment to be honest.)

should i keep blogging or not?

ok i will

here are the highlights of January 2013

Jaxson put his hand on my stomach and said "mommy i hear it!"

This is the start of our lil girls nursery


Sterling took me on a sushi date.

I had a craving for chocolate dipped strawberries and edible arrangements made my day!!!

We have friends in our ward who play outside almost everyday in the afternoon so Jaxson and I crash the party every once in a while.

Yes we went to the beach in January. It was a gorgeous day.
 


Yes i live 18 miles from here

I spy Jaxson

No comments: