I am so glad apple finally has an app for blogger for my IPad.
I was reading past blog posts and realized I was a much better blogger when I was pregnant the first time.
This pregnancy has been pretty similar, as far as I can remember. I was pregnant 4 years ago mind you. I am 16 weeks and feeling a lot better when it comes to food. I have a lot of food ad versions. Poor Sterling I haven't cooked dinner in a long time. I am trying to be better now. I felt like I lived off cereal for the first trimester. At week 13 I had an ultrasound and the doctor peeked and guessed that we are having a girl! With all my fertility issues I don't really care what sex Heavenly Father has blessed us with I am just happy to be pregnant! We do not have any names yet that we agree on so I will keep you posted. I lost about 5 pounds during the first trimester and now starting to gain weight, great just in time for the holidays. I have been getting really tired at work but on my days off I am keeping it really easy, like laying on the couch all day. Thank you DVR!
As far as Christmas goes we are taking it easy. My sisters are coming in to town and we are excited to see them! We have a few fun activities planned. Jaxson has been asking about Connor every day and every day I tell him how many days until he arrives. He doesn't understand how far away Connor lives but its sweet how much Jaxson loves his cousin. We are finally taking family pictures this Monday so keep you eyes on your email inbox. I email my Christmas cards because it's free. Sorry you don't have something to hang in your house somewhere but you could always print the email!!!
I have been taking cooking classes lately from a women in my ward at church. She is amazing. I have learned how to make Chicken Cordon Blue, marinated flank steak, apple pie, homemade hot chocolate, hot caprese dip, homemade French bread and many more yummy dishes. I am enjoying the girl time and learning new things. I have tried many of the dishes and plan to try many more now that my appetite is back. For example I am going to make the homemade hot chocolate for New Years Eve and for New Years Day I am going to try a few of the appetizers.
If you want to know anything more about us leave a comment and I will hopefully be better at blogging information about our growing family!
No comments:
Post a Comment