As you might have figured out or read on facebook we are expecting baby #2!!!
My due date is May 28th and we are very excited. I have been very tired so I nap while Jaxson is napping usually. I haven't given up naps for Jaxson yet because I am not ready for it and he will still sleep for me almost every day. Food has been the enemy for me but I am now 12 weeks and hopefully that will subside. Other then that I have been feeling ok.
Jaxson loves preschool. He goes 2 days a week for 3 hours a day. I love the quiet time and try to get things done while he is gone. I love to hear the stories from while he was at school. I have a carpool set up with a friend and it is so cute to hear the stories from Jaxson and his friend Ryan on the way home from school. Jaxson also goes to a tumbling class on mondays. He looks forward to going to class and it's a really great way to get some energy out of him. He gets to be in his first Christmas performance with his gym class this December! I can't wait to see him in it. (as i am typing this i realized i need to buy tickets for his performance ASAP)
Jaxson and I made a trip to Utah at the end of October for a cousin reunion. (maybe i will post pictures, eventually) We had so much fun! It snowed the first day we got there. Connor and Jaxson loved making foot prints in the snow. It was so nice to look out the window and see snow falling. But it was ALL melted by the time we left. We went to Thanksgiving point to the dinosaur museum, to Chuck e Cheese for Connor and Will's birthday's, tried to go to a pumpkin patch and ended up at a McDonald's play place. Jaxson loved playing with Connor, Will, Stella and Anton. He still talks about Stella. So cute.
Halloween was so fun! Jaxson was Woody from Toy Story. We went to a friend's neighborhood to Trick or Treat. Their neighbors go all out for Halloween and Jaxson got a little scared at some houses. But knowing he gets candy if he knocks on a door and says trick or treat was worth getting a little scared.
Well i guess that is all for now. Hopefully pictures will come soon.
No comments:
Post a Comment