The Mendenhall Clan

The Mendenhall Clan

Sunday, April 8, 2012

Christmas 2011

I know I am behind on blogging. (yes Aunt Chris I hear you asking for new posts!)
So here are highlights from December. 
Our annual trip to Disneyland and Club 33 with my family, cousins, Aunt Connie and Uncle Doyle.
As a small side note we will not be back to Club 33 for a LONG time. 

Sterling's Christmas Present! A custom built AR-15. 

Jaxson won enough tickets at Dave and Busters to get this huge water gun!

Jaxson just being silly. 

We still don't like Santa. Maybe next year!

Family trip to Irvine park to ride the train!

Ridin' the 50 with Uncle Brad

Family dinner at Chuck E Cheese. 

Trip to Sea World

Claire's salon Christmas Dinner at Melting Pot Fondue

The 3 Amigos at the park

The Boys!!!

That's all folks! You are probably thinking that's all? That was a lot crammed into a whole month. why do we do this to us every year in December. Maybe I will figure it out next year. yea right!



No comments: