February is my birthday month and believe me when I tell you that I celebrate all month long!
This is why people have kids, slave labor, Right? Jaxson insisted to push the wood cart. He loved every second.
Sorry its blurry but I was at Wahoos at the Spectrum blowing out the candles of my birthday cake. About 20 people showed up for dinner and then about 7 of us went on to The Ranch in Anaheim. This is a new place that you can go line dancing at. I love to line dance. We stood in line for an hour and a half to try and get in and we failed. Don't ask how I felt about the situation. Let me just say that I turned 30 this year and I wanted to celebrate.
On my actual birthday Sterling and I got massages and went to dinner at Simply Fondue for cheese and chocolate, the two best parts! The nice manager brought be a complimentary Flirting with 30 martini and I had to politely decline her offer. She bought be back some fruity non alcoholic drink in a martini glass and i was very thankful! Also come to find out that this place does half price cheese and chocolate on thursday nights! SCORE!!!!
MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM
My boss, Wil, and my coworkers surprised me with an ice cream cake at work. So Yummy!!
Jaxson and mommy had a wonderful doughnut date.
My ward has an annual adult only ward party that is a movie theme. Its called A Night with the Stars. Everyone who signs up gets assigned to a table and someone is assigned the Host. The host picks a movie and everyone at that table keeps the movie a secret. Everyone dresses up in costumes that go with the movie, decorates the table and brings food to go with their movie. We had Indiana Jones. We won the award for Most Creative!!!
I made the Dirt Cake below and boy was it delish!!! We had so much fun!







No comments:
Post a Comment