at blogging!
This week my excuse is not living at home. My parents had a hot water break and a mole hill turned into a MOUNTAIN!!!! My mom couldn't simply patch the dry wall, paint, base boards and carpet, thanks to Mercury Insurance. Oh No she has to paint the WHOLE house, get new base boards in the WHOLE house, re-do all 3 bathrooms, completely demolish and re-design the kitchen, get new carpet in the WHOLE house, put tile in the laundry room and get the outside of the house painted. I bet you are saying to yourself Geez Loise! Ya me too! But to give my parents a little credit the house is almost 20 years old and needs a major update. So when we have been living in an Extended Stay America and we all worked all last weekend to get some of the painting done ourselves.
So we move back in and I can remember to snap some pictures I will be sure to post.
Adios for now and please check back soon!
No comments:
Post a Comment