In the beginning of January Sterling asked me what I wanted to do for my birthday. He was wondering because it is the last year of my 20's and wondered where I wanted to have a party. I told him that I wanted to go to Utah. Ya I know random but there were a few reasons why I wanted to go to good ole Utah. I wanted to go play in snow, visit family and friends and see my sister, bro in law and nephew because they just moved to Ogden.
We flew out Saturday afternoon. Sterling and I were able to work a half day Saturday morning. I love Long Beach Airport. It's small and convenient. I purposely booked Sterling and I an aisle and a window seat with the seat between us open in hope that the plane would not be sold out and Jaxson, who was a lap child, would get his own seat. NO SUCH LUCK. But he did great! We landed and Grandpa Dean was waiting for us. We got to Grandpa Dean's house dropped off our luggage and set up for bed. We then had reservations at Macaroni Grill with LaRisse, Nick, Danielle, Brad, Connor and us. YUMMY!!! We had so much fun seeing them and catching up.
Sunday started out laying in bed watching Disney Channel. Sterling and I tried to keep Jaxson out of Gma's and Gpa's house because he is a "tornado with legs". Their house is not toddler proof. So we left and went to Walmart. Then we drove up the canyon to see Alta and Snowbird ski resorts. So beautiful!
After Jaxson's nap we headed to American Fork to see my favorite Aunt on my Dad's side, Aunt Chris! She made us beef roast, trout on the bbq, mashed potatoes, salad, jello fingers and home made Rhodes Rolls - my favorite!
Dad and son playing Angry Birds!
Sittin' on Aunt Chris' lap!
COUSIN!!! Jaxson loves getting into trouble with Cousin Connor!
These are the 3 great grandsons on the Carver side. Jaxson Dean Mendenhall, Craig Stephen Healey and Connor Trent Jeppson. All Boys!
To Be Continued!
No comments:
Post a Comment