The Mendenhall Clan

The Mendenhall Clan

Wednesday, September 8, 2010

WOW You are Tan!

This what I have been hearing from so many people! I say "That is because Jaxson and I have been very busy this summer!"

What have we been doing you ask? Well......

Disneyland
I just invested in a Annual Passport. I had done a service project with the Youth in February and received a "Give a Day, Get a Day" Ticket to Disneyland. That ticket is worth $76 and I put that towards my pass. So the discount and the fact that when it expires Jaxson will soon be old enough where I would have to pay for him to get in I DID IT!!! We have gone twice so far and have a date for next Monday too!!!


Jaxson loved running around Goofy's House in Toon Town.

The whole gang!

Jaxson staring at the dolls in Small World.

The Pool


The Mission Viejo Lake
Everyday in the summer a few of the mom's in the ward all get together and go somewhere. The one thing that Jaxson and I joined in on was the trips to the Mission Viejo Lake. So fun!
Jaxson wading in the water and the clouds and sky were beautiful one day!

and we have been going to Wild Rivers once a week for the whole month of August. (i already posted pics in another post)

So that is why my blog hasn't been updated in so long, WE HAVE BEEN BUSY!!!

1 comment:

Dr. LaRisse Skene said...

blowing bubbles...too cute