Mommy and Daddy took me to the mall yesterday and I got to sit on Santa's lap. I have to admit he is a little funny looking but I didn't cry at all! I am such a big boy! After my picture was taken I tried to grab onto those funny white hairs coming out of Santa's chin. He soon handed me to Mom and I got back in my stroller. We then went to Farrell's for lunch! It was loud and noisy but all the female waitresses loved me!! They wanted to take me home I am just too cute!!!Dear Santa-
It was good to meet you. I hope you bring me lots of new toys for Christmas, it is my first one ya know! I really have been a good boy this year. Mom and Dad deserve something good too.
I hope the reindeer behave and make it to all the good boys and girls houses on time. I will have cookies waiting for you when you get here!
Love,
Jaxson
Jaxson
1 comment:
jaxson, you are adorable and so big not to cry meeting santa for the 1st time. i think you look just like your mom.
xoxo, erica
Post a Comment