The Mendenhall Clan

The Mendenhall Clan

Monday, December 28, 2009

Review of 2009

This is has been an eventful one. We have....
  • added 2 members to the Carver Bunch, Jaxson and Connor
  • survived a road trip to Ceder City and a plane ride to SLC to bless Jaxson and attend 2 Reeve cousin weddings
  • taught the 10 yr olds sunday school 
  • missed girls camp because Jaxson was too young
  • became Mom and Dad 
  • had frequent FHE @ the Mendenhall's 
  • found a new favorite restaurant - Corky's 
  • still work at the same places but I love my part time schedule and Sterling loves his new position
  • not made it out to the desert as a family yet, it will happen soon I hope!
  • had our testimonies grow thanks to the miracle of our son Jaxson joining our family
  • made lots of memories with family and friends 
These are just a few of the things that happened this year to the Mendenhall Clan. We look forward to going to the temple more often, family vacations in Tahoe and Utah, watching Jaxson learn how to walk and learn in general, 24, Chuck the TV show,  making new friends, blogging more often, date nights, making lots of money, losing all of my baby weight, and maybe buying a house (finally!) in the coming year of 2010!

Thank you to everyone for making this past year so wonderful. We are truly blessed to be able to live where we do and be near the people and places that mean the most to us. Thank you to my Heavenly Father for my son Jaxson and my hubby Sterling, they are the most important men in my life and have made my life so exciting and complete. I am also so grateful for the gospel that I try so hard to live by everyday.

I think I am finally caught up on my blogging from the holidays and the month of December! Go Me!!

No comments: