The Mendenhall Clan

The Mendenhall Clan

Saturday, December 12, 2009

Jaxson's Beary First Year

8 Months




Basically I can not baby proof my house fast enough. I am simply chasing him all day. Getting him out of getting stuck and going after things he shouldn't.

Some of his milestones are



  • Loves to eat Gerber Stars


  • He is getting to really know his name


  • look for a dropped object and loves watching mom pick it up


  • fake laughs and coughs


  • Pull self up to standing


  • get into sitting position from stomach


  • Super Crawl, he is soooo fast


  • Walk holding onto couch


  • he is sleeping through the night still but wakes up randomly. we think when his teeth hurt


  • eats baby food 3 times a day


  • takes 2 naps a day and his morning nap is about 3 hours long!!!


  • pull himself up in his crib

This is what I walk into every morning!


We love Jaxson, obviously. We are loving watching him learn something new everyday.


1 comment:

Liese said...

Ok...definitely wins the most precious award!