The Mendenhall Clan

The Mendenhall Clan

Thursday, January 1, 2009

Christmas Eve

Sterling and I have had this tradition for as long as we have been together, we always open our presents to each other on Christmas Eve.
Sterling's first gift he opened was his new dirt bike boots. These are mainly for when he rides his street legal dirt bike. They are not as big and clunky like is other pair. They resemble shoes more then boots. They are the wrong size unfortunately and he might change his mind of the brand.
Sterling and I also agreed that we would have a budget for ourselves this year. With a baby on the way and trying to safe to buy a house we both just thought it would be a good idea. Well a couple days before Christmas he decides to tell me he went over the budget. This information then made me feel bad that I didn't. I then decided on his next gift which was tickets for both of us to Supercross in February. What the heck, right?
Sterling gave me a gift card to Ben Bridge to get my rings serviced and soldered together. I am so excited. I am going to wait to get this done closer to when the baby comes so my rings are not in water and chemicals at work as much.

He also purchased me a new jacket. I have wanted a flannel lined jacket and he found me one. I love it!!!!! Thank you Honey!


After we opened presents Danielle and Brad showed up for dinner. I made steak, potatoes and crescent rolls. A very yummy Christmas Eve dinner enjoyed by all.

Mom, Dad, Adrienne and Jono all were invited over to Jono's aunt's house for Christmas Eve. Mom and Dad have been friends with Aunt Lynn and her family for over 30 years. Then Adrienne married Lynn's Brother's youngest son, Jono. So now we are family.

No comments: