We headed over to the Mendenhall's for the morning to open presents and have lunch. Santa was very good to us! We received a 10" Digital Photo Frame, baby stuff and a neat tile with our last name printed on it and a quote from Gordon B. Hinkley. The very last present was address to the Mendenhall Boys. So Sterling and I opened it up together. It ended up being a Nerf Dart Tag Strike Fire 2-Player Duel System. There were 2 sets so that meant 4 guns total!
Here is Sterling and I opening the boxes.
I asked if I could borrow these guns to take to my parents house and have a Nerf war with my sisters and bro-in-laws.
Brad loved these! He was so into it.
Danielle is being hit as u can see the dart deflecting off her from being shot by her dear sweet hubby!
Retaliation! Danielle made him pay for that.
Adrienne is hiding behind some boxes and trying to shoot Jono who is still behind the table.
1 comment:
seriously, soooo much fun. Jono and I will have to get us some of these :)
Post a Comment