I am getting bigger. Sleeping is getting more and more uncomfortable. I sometimes sleep in the bedroom next to us because Sterling snores and that bed has a memory foam pad on it. I am getting heart burn a little here and there. The baby is kicking all day long. I will be seeing my doctor every 2 weeks from now on. Work is getting harder. I am trying to slowly but surly shorten my days so I don't have to be on my feet for as long. I recently went and had a pregnancy massage. It was wonderful. A little weird having to lay on your side but I felt amazing after. Sterling and I start our preparation for birth class next Thursday. It's going to be interesting to say the least to see Sterling's reaction. April is creeping up on us. I am getting very excited.

It was the most amazing performance!! I convinced Sterling to take me for an early birthday present. I didn't even think about the music but the deep bass lines like the ones you feel in your chest effected the baby. He was kicking and moving, maybe he enjoyed it as much as I did.
The next night I had tickets to the...
A client of mine for Christmas gave me tickets. How Sweet! I was so excited! They were playing the Tampa Bay Lightning. As I was telling my friend Caroline, one of my co-workers, about the tickets she mentioned she had never been to a hockey game. I then told her that she was going to be my date. I knew that because the Ducks were not playing Detroit Red Wings Sterling wouldn't mind me taking Caroline and not him. We had such a fun time that night. Nachos, soda, peanuts and cotton candy was the base of our dinner but it was amazing. The Ducks ended up losing but the did score 3 goals and there was a fight on the ice, the best part of hockey! Caroline is now talking about going on a double date and sit in way better seats! I am so in!
2 comments:
you're so cute preggers--and i always forget how preggers! glad you had a fun weekend:)
whoops that was from erica...not jason!
Post a Comment