The Mendenhall Clan

The Mendenhall Clan

Monday, October 27, 2008

Tagged Again!

Four of my Quirks:
1. Being on time. I am such a punctual person so I hate late people. Especially when clients walk in late with a big Starbucks in their hand.
2. I love being in control. Kind of a quirk, just ask Sterling. :-)
3. Collecting recipes. Don't usually try them but I love collecting them and dreaming of eating wonderful food!!
4. Helping people. Almost too much, I give away too much of myself and forget to think of myself most of the time.

4 TV shows I love to watch:
1. Law and Order:SVU
2. Chuck
3. Intervention
4. Grey's Anatomy and Private Practice

4 Things that happened yesterday:
1. Woke up
2. Caught up on my DVR recordings
3. Attended Church
4. Made dinner and watched the World Series

4 favorite places to eat:
1. Chilli's Restaurant
2. In n Out
3. BJ's Pizza
4. Lonestar Steakhouse

4 things I am looking forward to:
1. Halloween in the desert
2.Giving birth to our son!
3.Christmas
4. Not having to work full time!

4 things on my wish list
1. a clean house that I don't have to clean
2. having a healthy baby and delivery
3. having a "ba-jillion" dollars
4. more animals!

I TAG Danielle Jeppson, Noelle Lybbert, Sarah Sherman and LaRisse Skene.

2 comments:

Vance & Holly Marler said...

i totally agree on the late people! and like you, i hate late clients that have obviously had plenty of time to stop and get drinks but didn't have enough courteousness to get bto their darn appointment on time.....ahhhh don't get me started! ha

McLove said...

How exciting that you are having a boy:)