The Mendenhall Clan

The Mendenhall Clan

Wednesday, October 15, 2008

As Promised.....

More Pictures!!
The scanner takes all the detail out of it unfortunaly but he is facing down.


He is about 3 inches long now and everything looked very normal!!!


Now here is the moment of truth! I think it's a boy for sure and the ultrasound lady said she thinks that it looks like a penis there right above the arrow. So Jaxson Dean Mendenhall is gorwing and doing fine! (it is just an educated guess but seriously.)

3 comments:

E.F.G. said...

i guess the batch of 2nd cousins won't be all girls!

The Four on Board said...

are you going to go to the place in costa mesa that i went to? you can get the gender check as soon as 13 weeks but i waited until 15. they are really good ...tons of people go there. that is also where i got my 4d done when i was 32 weeks.

Dr. LaRisse Skene said...

I know! I guess we are going to have to get used to more boys around :) I like boys.