The Mendenhall Clan

The Mendenhall Clan

Sunday, July 27, 2008

some cool pics










here are some sweet pictures that I have taken with my Canon Rebel XTi.

3 comments:

McLove said...

Those are great shots. So exciting that you guys have a blog now! Hope you guys are doing great:) How is the hair biz?

Ryan and Laura said...

hey! welcome to the blog world! hope to see exciting news on here soon (from the sounds of the first post). Are you guys still living at home? Obviously not prego yet but hopefully some little Mendenhall on the way sometime in the near future? As you can tell by our blog my life lately has been all new house and Tyler stuff. Craziness. Hope you guys are doing well and wish I had you here to cut my hair for me :) I'll keep checking back to see what's up!

E.F.G. said...

you're in the blogging world--yeppie! now i can see your photographic masterpieces and keep up with your lives where our phone calls get spaced out.