a blog. I know I know, finally you say! We have just decided since a lot of people we know have one and I LOVE reading everyone else's that we should jump on the band wagon!
I hope and pray that mine is as sarcastic and funny as my dear cousin Noelle's. I also hope that mine is as exciting as my friends who blog almost every day about their lives and travels. I also PRAY so very hard that one day very very soon i will be blogging about our Clan that would go from 2 to 3.
I never thought that our life was worth writing about or worth posting on the internet for others to read. We are just little ole Sterling and Claire. Nothing too thrilling happens to us. But I am going to give this a shot. Even Sterling says that he will contribute. ( I am not holding my breath but definatly looking forward to his posts!)
2 comments:
yay! we are excited you started a blog! ours is www.vancehollymarler.blogspot.com
dear cousin claire,
you're funny too- just get real mad about something then write a blog post. it's easy.
looking forward to the regular updates.
xoxo
noelle (the funny blogging cousin)
Post a Comment