The Mendenhall Clan

The Mendenhall Clan

Tuesday, June 21, 2011

We are still here!

I know I know you are probably wanting see pictures of what our condo looks like now. Well keep waiting. It's still not up to par enough to take decent pictures. I promise they will come soon.

Here is an update on us while you wait!

Sterling-
He is still working at Mission Viejo Acura. He still loves it! (most days) He has been so wonderful around the house. He has worked almost every day on some project we have going. He loves his garage and loves parking his car in it every night!
He had a great Father's Day! We went over to my parents house in the morning and tried making waffles. But both mine and my moms waffle makers took a dump. So we opted for pancakes and bacon. We then went down to the Mission Hospital to see a friend who just had her 3rd baby! So cute! Congrats Baun Family!

Claire-
I love working at W Salon Studio! We have 3 new stylists starting this week. They are all from Taylor Hill Salon and I am sooo excited!!! Welcome Shanna, Saundra and Jennifer! I am busy and doing well.
I am missing our old ward, the Mission Lake Ward, but I am very excited to get into the Santa Margarita Ward. I am getting the house put together and trying to find the BEST place for everything and chasing Jaxson around.

Jaxson-
He is Crazy! He is also 2. We are not quite getting the terrible 2's but he is a handful. People keep asking us when are we going to have another child I look at them and ask if they have met Jaxson yet! He is showing interest in potty training so we are slowly introducing it to him. He is a picky eater. He will eat hot dogs (dot dog), sting cheese, crackers (cakers), fruit snacks, juice, pb and j sandwiches, gogurt, grilled cheese sandwiches and a few other things. We keep trying new things but it's hard. He is talking more but we are still a little worried. So we are getting him evaluated. He loves trains (cho-chos), big trucks (big tuck), swimming, going to the park, tools and being in his new room. He is kind of fighting naps which makes me very sad. (like right now he is waking up from a 30 min nap. ggggggrrrrrrr)

That is an update of us. I PROMISE pictures will come soon! Adios

No comments: