My good friend Joselyn and I love going to DIsneyland together with our sons. They are about 6 weeks apart. Believe it or not Gibson is older. I know the park like the back of my hand so I lead the way and we do as many things as we can. But we have to eat a bread bowl for dinner! Thanks Jo and Gibbs for all the wonderful memories!
Jaxson and I watching the Holiday Firework show.
Sleepy Boys
Christmas Tree
Jaxson did not like Goofy so I stood between them.
Yes I am "that" mom that has a leash for her kid and Gibson wanted to try it!
Cute Boys!
Here we come Small World.
Neither one of the boys liked Mickey but the picture turned out cute.
Jungle Cruise
Small World Lights. WOW!!
After dinner in California Adventure near the bread bowl restaurant.
1 comment:
What fun...I miss having our Disney passes!! I almost didn't recognize Joselyn at first, but I love the hair color!!
Post a Comment