The Mendenhall Clan

The Mendenhall Clan

Sunday, November 28, 2010

Thanksgiving!

I am thankful for so many things this year.
1 - This yummy yummy food!

2 - Plastic plates and silverware from Costco that look like real China. 
(my mom and I were joking that my gma, her mom, was rolling in her grave because the table didn't have china on it.) 

3 - This wonderful man. My hubby is the bestest in the world! Brad is pretty cool too! 

4 - Family to spend time with. 

5 - A cousin for Jaxson to play with.  

6 - Christmas PJ's from Grandma aka Ga-Ga

These two boys just love to dance!

7 - Living in a beautiful place.
We walked around the RSM lake after eating our turkey dinner.

8 - Uncles to teach Jaxson how to play football and how to tackle. 
Thanks Uncle Jono!

9 - I am so thankful that I have this hansome, cute, funny and busy little man in my life!

No comments: