The Mendenhall Clan

The Mendenhall Clan

Thursday, November 4, 2010

Thank you Indian Summer

Thank you Wikipedia - An Indian summer is a meteorological phenomenon that occurs in autumn, in the Northern Hemisphere. It is characterized by a period of sunny, warm weather, after the leaves have turned following an onset of frost, but before the first snowfall.

Today is Thursday November 4, 2010 and Jaxson and I headed to Main Beach Laguna for a final romp in the sand. (not the water. too cold) My friend Andrea and her son Luke joined us. We only spent a little over an hour there but it was worth every minute!

Where's the water Jaxson?




He is so grown up! He goes down the slide all by him self now.


"I Runned Away!"


What is it with boys and water fountains?


Thank you very weird weather in Southern California for allowing this last trip to the beach! We will miss you! Till' we meet again in July!

1 comment:

Cami.J.Lowry said...

He is so cute! Haha "I runned away!" Now, why does that sound familiar? ;-) Oh wait....