First a play date with Gibson in San Diego. I have been wanting to get down there to see Joselyn's new house and we finally made it! (July 22, 2010)
A trip to Aliso Creek Beach with Auntie Ady. About 20 minutes after we got there the life guards announced that there was a raw sewage leak from the creek. I was like oh great so I had to try to keep Jaxson out of the water for the rest of the time we were there. He was not scared at all of the water. But he does not like the sand on his feet so he kept his shoes on the whole time. I realized that I can not go to the beach by my self with Jaxson so Thanks for joining us Auntie Ady!!! (July 23, 2010)
Jaxson loves to watch Sesame Street in bed with me in the morning.
After Sesame Street we met up with Andrea and Luke and headed down to Dana Point Harbor. We ate bagels and smoothies for breakfast then went for a walk. The boys just sit back and relax while we walk and talk!!! (July 28, 2010)
Mormon Night at Angel Stadium
This is Jaxson's second Angel game but he was only about 5 months old when he went to the first. The game was sucking real bad in the first 2 innings but then the Angels started their come back. We had so much fun but Jaxson did not like it when someone hit a home run and the fireworks went off and the whole stadium went nuts. He got a little scared but did ok all in all. We left at about 8:15pm so we could get Jaxson home to bed. (July 30, 2010)
We say Good Morning to Grandma every morning. He will lay with her for a few minutes at a time. Then he is off to find "stuff" to carry around. Anything from a roll of toilet paper, to his tooth brush, to the TV remote and everything in between.
Chillin' in Grandpa's Laz-y-Boy chair with his silky and sippy.
Hello? This is Jaxson how can I help you?
Jaxson is looking at the TV and holding Grandpa's water bottle.
As you can tell I love to take pictures of Jaxson and he is getting more cute everyday.
2 comments:
very cute pics!
Love the picture of you throwing him in the air at the beach. Too cute!
Post a Comment