He is our little trickster!
Here are a few things I don't want to forget...
He loves Mardi Gras bead necklaces. I was lucky enough to find FREE ones at a garage sale. I also found a block set and he loves it!!!!
He loves anything he isn't supposed to have like the remote, grandpa's shoes, the newspaper, cups filled with liquid. He loves having "stuff" in his hands. It can be anything.
He is saying da-da, ma-ma, go and ya! It's so cute!! He try's to mimic what you say to him all the time.
He waves bye-bye, dances, kicks his feet, claps, climbs up and down the stairs and is ever moving. He is such a busy boy!! And when you ask him "who's the baby?" he points at himself!!!
He likes to eat hot dogs, tomato's, cottage cheese, rice krispie treats, french toast and lunchable jr.'s. We are trying to introduce a lot of new foods because I am running out of ideas of things to feed him.
He loves Sesame Street! Especially Elmo! I am also trying to introduce new toddler shows too. like Yo Gabba Gabba and Mickey's Clubhouse and Handy Manny. Just to see what he likes.
He is at this really funky nap stage right now. 2 naps are too many and 1 isn't enough. (GRRRRR I say!) So we are taking it day by day to figure out what works.
During diaper changes I always give him something to keep him busy and it helps to distract him from rolling all over the place. Usually it's one of his shoes, then he lifts his leg up to try and put the shoe on his foot!! He is trying to figure it out. He also helps me dress him. Pushes his hand through the arm hole, pulls his shirt over his head and lifts his feet to help put his socks on.
He loves to laugh when we do. If the whole family is sitting around talking and someone says something funny and we all laugh he will laugh too! Then we all start laughing again!!
He is wearing 24 month clothes. Some of his 18 month stuff fits him still. He is also in size 4 diapers and almost in size 5.
He is getting so big and is learning new things everyday. He is so inquisitive and loves to explore. After every meal he walks straight to the back door and bangs on it so I will let him out in the back yard to play.
No comments:
Post a Comment