The Mendenhall Clan

The Mendenhall Clan

Monday, August 17, 2009

Fondue Night!

Top Row: Greta, Renee, Caroline, Alec, Tamara
Bottom Row: Claire, Mathew, Mucio, Christopher, Sterling
Last month a few of us from the Christopher Perry Clan got together for Fondue. Jaxson got to meet is extended salon family. They were always there for me and I know they always will. They inspire me and are great friends.

Auntie Renee! She is having a baby boy later this month and can't wait to meet him!

Aunt Caroline! She still does my hair and we need to hang out more often!


Big Papa! Or should I say Big GRANDpapa!! I love him and appreciate all he has done for me and my career. If we choose God Parents him and Matthew would be high on the list of candidates. I know they secretly look forward to babysitting one day!!

No comments: