The Mendenhall Clan

The Mendenhall Clan

Thursday, November 20, 2008

I Registered!!

So this last Monday I registered at Babies "R" Us!! My friend Andrea helped me, she has an 18 month old and knows that store like the back of her hand!!! She informed me that the Diaper Champ was superior, in her opinion, over the Diaper Genie. I would have never known. But with her experience she would know. I highly recommend when you register for baby stuff take someone with you that has a kid.
So here is the link to out registry. Some of the items are only available online unfortunately.

Claire and Sterling's Registry

1 comment:

The Four on Board said...

wooooow! you have 146 things..i had 48 things on mine!!! hehe. you will find that most people get you what they want to get you...CLOTHES! but you need it all so everything is worth it! i dont think i would have had the patience to scan all that you put on yours...good job! i hope andrea told you about the baby guy at the swap meet too! that is where i got my bedding, shopping cart cover, some blankets, her car seat cover, little security blankets..he is great!