So last weekend we took our family Christmas picture for the letter that my mom sends out every year. I had an idea to do a funny picture over a more serious one that we typically do every year. So Adrienne and I went on a hunt. We we so successful and surprised at what we found.
Check out those Sweaters!!! Awesome right??
And yes my mom and I are holding Sam and Ducati also dressed up for the picture. They were pretty pissed to say the least.

He was not excited in any way shape or form to wear this outfit but I had to snap a picture. He looks so cute, right?
Happy Holidays to all and as you can tell I am way to excited for this holiday season. I love the holidays and look forward to the hot chocolate, presents, money to be made at work, the parties, wrapping presents, the FOOD (especially because I am pregnant) and the cooler weather. I know I know I live in southern California and we don't get snow but the rain and 60 degree weather defiantly feels great!
1 comment:
i love it! the sweaters are perfectly hideous. i think dukitty is going to need therapy for that outfit. and are you holding poor dukitty upside down?
season's greetings!
Post a Comment