My good girlfriend, Caroline, threw me this adorable baby shower. It was a cowgirl themed she did a fabulous job!
Table decorations
Cheese plate
Yummy salads and mac n cheese
Mini Pies for dessert. YUMMMMMY
We tried to get a group shot
Lots and Lots of gifts
From left to right, Randun, Lauren and Caroline!!!
Thank you ladies!!!
My visiting teacher Sarah and another friend of mine also named, Sarah threw me a shower with my friends from church. I wish I captured a picture of the food. Man was it delish!!!
This wonderful women, the one in the chair, Jean allowed us to use her home.
Another good friend of mine, Saundra, hosted all of my coworkers at Javiers in Irvine for another fantastic party. I wish I got a group picture but I failed. And all the pictures that I do have is of me holding up outfits.
No comments:
Post a Comment