I was pregnant with Jaxson over 4 years ago now and how you forget how bad the end is. I am feeling huge and wish I could sleep. My heart burn comes and goes. Constipation has been an issue. My hands and feet are swollen when I wake up in the morning. I have been eating what ever I want, which is awesome. I am 38 weeks tomorrow and I have gained 25 pounds, not too bad right? None of my clothes fit. Trying to dress for work gets hard. At home I am in just sweats and a big t shirt.
I am writing all this down so when I think I want to have another baby I can look back and remember how I felt in the end of the third trimester. As many complaints that I have, they will all be worth it when my baby girl is in my arms and not in my uterus! I can not wait to meet her. There are so many things I am looking forward to teach her and do with her. Fr example, our ward just had the annual fathers and sons camp out. Sterling and Jaxson didn't go but a few of my friends from the ward did go. While the husbands and sons were camping I saw pics of my friends and their daughters out on a mom and daughter date. I can't wait to do things like that with my daughter while Sterling and Jaxson are away.
I am also so thankful for wonderful friends, clients and family. I have received so many wonderful gifts from so many generous people. Some have even purchased Jaxson big brother presents. How sweet! I am so grateful for the people in my life who genuinely care about my family and I. (This reminds me about all the MANY thank you cards I have to write.)
The end is near. We are ready and waiting for Lenyx to enter this world and join our family.
No comments:
Post a Comment