The Mendenhall Clan

The Mendenhall Clan

Saturday, December 24, 2011

Christmas Questionnaire

I feel like all my blog posts are pictures and no writing. I feel like this is a digital journal and not that pictures are okay I just feel like I should have some writing on here. So I stole this from another blog. Never said I was original.

1.) Have you started your Christmas shopping?
I have been done with my Christmas shopping for a couple weeks. I never leave anything to the last minute.
2.) Tell about one of your special traditions.

My family always opens a present and read the Christmas story from the Bible on Christmas Eve, I love our annual bake day and putting up the Christmas lights on the house.

3.) When do you put up your Tree?

Usually the week after Thanksgiving.

4.) Are you a Black Friday shopper?

I have gone in the past and i did not go this year but i am not opposed to it.
5.) Do you Travel at Christmas or Stay home?

We stay home because both of our families live close. We have been to New York, Utah and Idaho for Christmas' in the past.
6.) What is your funniest Christmas memory?

Both of my sister's and I were all sick while in Idaho at my grandparents cabin. We have video and it's embarrassing.
7.) What is your favorite Christmas Movie of All time?

The Santa Clause with Tim Allen. But the Pixar Prep and Landing shorts are great too!
8.)Do you do your own Christmas Baking, what’s your favorite treat?

Yes! Snicker doodles, Yankee Doodles, Holly Wreaths, Ranch Cookies, Frosted Sugar Cookies and Monster Cookies.
9.) Fake or Real Tree?

Just this year we were given a fake tree. I like real but the fake is nice.

10.) What day (as a Mom) does the actual panic set in to get it all done?

I don't really panic. Trying to get someone that perfect gift can be agonizing though.
11.) Are you still wrapping presents on Christmas Eve?

Nope. Maybe baking for my father in law but wrapping is all done by then.
12.) What is your favorite family fun time at Christmas?

FOOD!!! anytime we can eat is always a great time!
13.) What Christmas craft do you like the best?

Um probably the gifts we give the women we visit teach.
14.) Christmas music. Yes or No, and if yes What is your favorite song?

YES!!! I have the holiday music radio station on all the time!
15.) When do you plan to finish all your shopping?

At least the week before Christmas.

Here are the pictures from today. Jaxson isn't quite sure who this bearded man is but he did really well this year!



Merry Christmas to all!!!

No comments: