The Mendenhall Clan

The Mendenhall Clan

Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Adrienne's Baby Showers

On July 30, 2011 my mom, Danielle and I threw Adrienne a baby shower at the Altisma Building.

Here is the front gazebo area where we had the games and food.

Here is where we ate.

In the favors there are little tins filled with lemon drops.

The sign in area.

LeAnn and Kimra. Adrienne's mo-in-law and sis-in-law.

And the Yummy Food!! I was in charge of this part!! I have the recipes for everything if you are interested!
On August 23rd Adrienne's a few women from her ward got together and threw her a great shower at a beautiful home.
A little food.


Such a cute hand made hat and shoes to match.

I made about 5 onesies for her and this is one of them!

 My mom made Baby Will this cute soft blankie!

A few of the guests 
Thanks Ladies!!!

1 comment:

Dr. LaRisse Skene said...

Wow! looks like you put a lot of energy and work into the shower. You are an amazing sister :)