keep checking back for...
- my trip to Utah/Idaho - i have all the pics downloaded now just need to pick the good ones
- a Vietnamese wedding reception we attended
- a trip to Disneyland with aunti A
- auntie a's baby shower's
- playing in water at the spectrum
Stay Tuned!!!
p.s. just looking at that list of what i should blog about is intimidating. i have faith in myself but fall TV is back in full swing!!! wish me luck. (maybe the very few people who actually keep up with my blog will appreciate me some day!)
2 comments:
Ha, I am in the same boat...I think there is maybe 3 pictures of Nicole on our blog in the past 3 months!! I haven't blogged about Disneyland or Nicole or homeschooling....too much!!! And tonight all the good shows start...Big Bang and Project Runway...I'll be glued to the DVR all night!!
i made a list like that in the shower this morning. then decided i better might just skip it and pick up where i left off.
for my sake, i hope you blog it all so i can be updated.
have i told you how cute i think jaxson is? adorable!
xoxo
Post a Comment