The Mendenhall Clan

The Mendenhall Clan

Saturday, May 15, 2010

Mother's Day

On Saturday May 8th we went to this fabulous new restaurant that Adrienne and Jono introduced to us called the Lazy Dog Cafe. (if you click on the logo it will take you to the website!)

It was amazing! It's a new family favorite.







Sterling was so good to me. I revieved flowers, a wonderful card and a new Ipod Touch! Thanks Sterling and Jaxson!


Thanks to this cute boy I get to celebrate this wonderful holiday! I love you Jaxson more then you will ever know! Your smiling face makes it worth getting out of bed every morning! Even when you frustrate me I would not want my life any other way. I am so glad I get to be your Mother and I am looking forward to many more Mother's Day to come!!



1 comment:

The Four on Board said...

we are in LOVE with Lazy Dog Cafe!!!!