The Mendenhall Clan

The Mendenhall Clan

Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Carver Family Biggest Loser

I love the Biggest Loser show! I would love, and probably hate, a day with Jillian and Bob in the gym!

Danielle, my middle sister, came up with the idea to do a family Biggest Loser Challenge. She needed motivation to loose her baby weight and so did I. My dad always needs motivation. The rest of the family well they all wanted to jump on the band wagon. We all weighed in on April 11th and the competition goes until first week in July. My sister's and I have a Cousin Reunion in Utah the weekend of July 4th. Sterling and I have a family reunion with his side of the family the second week in July in Tahoe. Then Sterling and I have our 10 year high school reunion at the end of July. So hopefully we will be skinnier and sexier for all our events coming up!

Sterling has been awesome! He has always loved to play racquetball. We ended up signing up for LA Fitness. He went there 4 times last week. Our friend Scott also signed up when we did and he likes to play racquetball too. The 3 of us go and do the treadmill or the elliptical together and we have fun doing it. Sterling ended up being the Biggest Loser last week by losing 6 lbs.! Go Honey! Yea yea guys always loose weight easier and faster then women. I know that but I still don't like it.

We both have been counting our calories on Livestrong.com. It so helps as you go through the day and realize what you are eating and how many calories it contains. It makes you think twice about what you put in your pie hole! Sterling has learned how to eat out at lunch for less then 500 calories at places like Carl's Jr.

I will keep you posted on how we are doing! We are both very excited and motivated to get healthy for us, for Jaxson and forever!

2 comments:

E.F.G. said...

go carvers! i can't wait to hear about (and see the results). does the winner get a prize?

noelle regina said...

i love this.
i've tried to get people to play BL with me EVERY season.

no luck